About Rhino Rotational Molding
Rhino, Inc. is the 5th Largest Custom Rotational Molding Manufacturer in the Midwest.
Rhino is the custom manufacturing force driving a diverse group of companies centered around premium rotational molding. Since 1996, we have developed our resources to become your complete, full-service manufacturing partner.
Today we operate out of more than 180,000 Sq. Ft. of Manufacturing and Warehouse Facilities in beautiful Maple Lake, MN. Our highly skilled Staff can assist you in every aspect of your project; from Tool Design and Fabrication, Product Manufacturing and Secondary Assembly, to Warehousing and Distribution. From concept to production, Rhino is your full-service product development partner.
Rhino, Inc. is currently molding the following resins:
- Nylon 11
- Nylon 12
- Cross-Linked PE
- Super Linear Polyethylene
- Post Consumer Resins
Product OverviewRhino, Inc. is an innovator of rotational molding for a variety of industries, including:
- Food Service
- Waste & Refuse
Facilities and Machines
190,000 Sq Ft Manufacturing Facility is equipped with a vast range of Rotational Molding Equipment: producing molded parts ranging in size from a baseball to an 18 Ft. sailboat hull:
- Hurricane Shuttle H-100 - 2 Arms_100" Swing
- Ferry 330 - 4 Arms_130" Swing
- Ferry 370 - 4 Arms_145" Swing
- Ferry 400 - 4 Arms_160" Swing
- Ferry 430 - 4 Arms_181" Swing
- Ferry 550 - 3 Arms_218" Swing
- Allows for scrap and shavings to be reclaimed and recycled.
6 Custom Pigment Blenders:
- 2 x 800 Lbs
- 4 x 200 Lbs
- Allows for small to mid-volume batch color matches while using standard base resins.
Rhino Offers the Complete Package of In-House, Value-Added Services:
Design and Engineer Teams:
- Certified with SolidWorks Design Software.
- 30+ years of expertise to integrate your tool and part design to form, fit, and function
specifically within the parameters of the rotational molding process.
- Maintains consistent production of quality products.
- Quality Control
- Rhino has designated specific areas and Personnel for Secondary Product Assembly
- Cellogen Foam is dropped into the mold during the primary molding process, producing a hollow 2-layer skin / foam product or 3-layer skin / foam / skin product.
- Polyurethane Foam is injected into a molded skin cavity creating a filled part that has both a higher insulation rating and buoyancy factor.
- Polystyrene Foam beads inflate cavity and are steamed to solid mass; used for buoyancy and structural integrity.
- 5 axis CNC routing capabilities and expertise allows for precision trimming and extremely tight tolerance specifications on critical dimensions and surfaces.
Storage and Distribution:
- Mold / Tool Storage: Included within our basic business model, Rhino offers mold / tool storage for the duration that we run your parts.
- Distribution: Rhino's Shipping Department has access to hundreds of local and national trucking companies to ensure you receive the most competitive freight rates available.
Quality and Customer Service:
- Initial Inspection Reports
- Custom-built colling fixtures to ensure each product maintains its integrity
- Less than 1% returns due to manufacturing defects since 2008
- Shipments averaging over 98% on-time and complete delivery, 2008 - Present
- Experienced Customer Service Representatives manage Order Tracking, Production Planning, Order Confirmations (Pricing and Delivery Dates).